Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spam Roundup: April, 2014

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

No matter what you say -- keep it vague!
- It's an awesome piece of writing in favor of all the online visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

Blast from the past
- Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information.I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and amazing design.
[MySpace? Really? You have an AOL account, too?]

Providing a service -- I guess
[More comments about The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along, which talks about small tinplate toy.]
- Marvelous, what a web site it is! This blog provides useful facts to us, keep it up.

The Nomura 3" Lumber Truck, ca. 1960. This is the
source of all that "excellent info" and "useful facts"
my automated commentators seem to love so much.
- Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

- Hello there! I just want to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you have got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.
[Glad to be of service -- I think.]

Pondering Polyphony
[This was posted for The Diabelli Project - Contrapunctus XVI by J. Lee Graham", which discusses a four-part fugue.]
- Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!|
[Who was your roommate? J.S. Bach?]

Going meta
[These were left on Spam Roundup July, 2013]
- This is a topic which is close to my heart... Cheers!

- I am sгe tҺis piece of writinɡ has toucҺed alll the internet viewers, its really really good pioece of writing oߋn building up new website.
[So happy to have touched all.]


And finally, keeping it meticulous
- Hello colleagues, fastidious paragraph and good arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

Fastidious to the last! Next month I'll share more awesome writing in favor of all the online visitors that will touch all Internet viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment